November 2015 Travel Tip Update
Come on in…
We recently posted several amazing Tips and Blog Posts all with the goal to help you enjoy more Luxury for Your Loyalty! We encourage you to come back to trvlvip.com often for the latest practical posts and Tips designed to save you time and money while maximizing your travel reward points and miles.
For those of you who didn’t have a chance to visit the TRVLVIP Blog or Travel Tips page recently, we’ve included a “greatest hits” list of the can’t-miss Tips we uncovered during the last month:
- Our Luxury for Loyalty Halloween in New Mexico – While we continue to have great success taking big international trips in luxury at an 85% discount, we also have many weekend travel successes that are equally important and rewarding. We knew Santa Fe would be the perfect place to spend Halloween with haunted happenings and miraculous sites and we’re happy to tell you all about it!
- What In the World Are My Points and Miles Worth – Tired of wondering whether a promotion is worth the effort or if a redemption is a good value? See our new reward mile and point valuations (what your miles and points are worth in cash) for November!
- Want Travel Inspiration and a Fantastic Vacation Deal? – Put The Flight Deal, Google Flights, Fareness and TRVLVIP into your toolbox and score amazing flights and hotels on sale!
- AARP is Open to All Ages and Equates to BIG Travel Savings – While most people think of AARP as a membership service for those who are retired, you can actually join AARP at any age as an associate member for $16 per year. While certain benefits are only open to those over 50, everyone can benefit from the great travel discounts! And with all of the excellent travel benefits, you will save a heck of a lot more than the $16 annual fee, even if you only travel a few times a year!
- Enjoy a More Luxurious Journey with Lounge Access – Access to a beautiful airport lounge, relaxing in a comfy chair with free Wi-Fi, a gourmet snack and a cocktail can certainly make even the most mundane trip more luxurious. But if you don’t have Elite status as a result of your loyalty to an airline, aren’t traveling on an international flight in Business or First Class, don’t have a large expense account or aren’t willing to pay the pricey entry fee, you may still be able to gain access more economically. We’ll show you how!
- Bank of America and Merrill Lynch – Free Museum, Zoo & Aquarium Access – Take advantage of the great Museums on Us perk. Present your valid Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and picture ID during the first full weekend of every month for one free general admission pass to over 150 museums, zoos and aquariums across the US.
- Hotel and Car Benefits with AAA/CAA – Gain peace of mind with AAA/CAA and enjoy great travel perks as well as many other discounts! While AAA can provide peace of mind when it comes to a breakdown of your car, it also offers many discounts with those travel companies to which you are loyal.
- Have You Tried Uber? No? Great! Read on! – How about $15 off your first Uber ride? Arrive in VIP style everywhere you go! Uber provides plenty of convenience and swank rides for those who love luxury! And, for a limited time, new Uber customers can enjoy $15 off their first Uber ride! Read on to find out how!
And now, a couple FAQs:
Q: Your Perks and Tips are great, but how do I get the most out of them?
TRVLVIP Perks can and should be used as a valuable trip planning tool. Some of our Members visit the site every time they plan a trip to make sure they capture all the travel loyalty program value available. We make it very easy to sort by program using the “Filter” function at the top of the Browse Perks and Travel Tips pages. And you also can sort by category (Hotels, Airlines and Cars) by clicking the “Category” option on the right hand side of those pages as well! The main categories of the TRVLVIP Blog include Inspiration, Monthly Summaries, Reflections, Testimonials, Travel Credit Cards, TRVLVIP Advice, TRVLVIP Basics, TRVLVIP Benefits and Weekend Success Stories. Many of our best Perks and Tips are location-specific, so put your travel destination (Las Vegas, Dubai, New York, London, etc.) in the search bar on any page. Go ahead, click around and see what happens – you can’t break anything.
Q: What is the difference between a Tip and a Blog post?
Look for program or category-specific tips in the Travel Tips section of the site, which can easily be sorted or filtered. And when tips span across programs and/or categories, look for them on the Blog.
So, bottom line, we put the good stuff where you can easily find it. And, of course, for Members that have signed up for FREE travel alerts, we deliver customized Perks and Tips via email as well for the programs you care about most.
We hope you enjoyed the recent Tips and posts and check back often for more – we update the site daily! Please share your success stories with us, follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share TRVLVIP with friends and family who enjoy travel and desire more Luxury for their Loyalty!
And if you haven’t already, sign-up for complimentary alerts so you never miss another important TRVLVIP update! Dreaming is fun, but make that next trip happen!
Happy Loyalty, Happy Travels!