Expiration Date – December 6, 2015
Starwood’s latest global promotion, Stay for More, rewards SPG members with double Starpoints for stays of two or more nights plus an additional 500 points for stays of at least three nights completed between October 1 and December 20, 2015. Registration is now open and continues through December 6, 2015.
Strings attached? Sure there are. Here are the important ones:
- You must first register before you can earn bonus Starpoints
- Only the base 2-Starpoints-per-dollar earnings are doubled for a total of 4 Starpoints per dollar spent and Elite-level and other bonuses will not be doubled
- This offer is eligible with other Starpoints promotions
- An eligible stay is defined as stays booked directly with Starwood (not through a 3rd party) for 2 or more consecutive nights paying an eligible rate in the same hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur
- Most rates are eligible if the stay earns Starpoints
- Stays booked with Free Night Awards or Cash & Points do not count as qualifying stays for this promotion
- 131 properties have decided not to participate - review the list before booking an upcoming stay
It’s always nice to earn a little extra when staying with Starwood.