Expiration Date – March 31, 2015
Marriott is well-known for the variety of their MegaBonus “targeted” promotions. Simply register before March 31, 2015, to participate in the MegaBonus offer. You will be rewarded with up to 50,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points or partner airline miles for stays at participating Marriott properties between February 1st and April 30th, 2015!
There are both Marriott Rewards points and partner airline miles versions of the “targeted” offers depending on the earning choice in your profile. You may be required to sign into your Marriott Rewards account before you can register.
While Marriott doesn’t make public the details of all of the MegaBonus offers, we have provided details on those offers currently promoted (there may be others):
- 2,500 bonus points or miles per eligible paid stay beginning with the 2nd stay, maximum 25,000 bonus points or miles
- 5,000 bonus points beginning with the 2nd eligible paid stay and 2,500 bonus points or miles on each additional stay, maximum 25,000 bonus points or miles
- 10,000 bonus points or miles after 10 eligible paid nights and 2,000 bonus points or miles for each additional night, maximum 24,000 bonus points or miles
- 25,000 bonus points or miles after 20 eligible paid nights and 2,000 bonus points or miles for each additional night, maximum 35,000 bonus points or miles
- 25,000 bonus points or miles after 15 eligible paid nights and 2,000 bonus points or miles for each additional night, maximum 45,000 bonus points or miles
- 35,000 bonus points or miles points after 20 eligible paid nights and 2,000 bonus points or miles for each additional night, maximum 55,000 bonus points or miles
Marriott has traditionally allowed members to switch to another MegaBonus offer if preferred. If you wish to request a change, we suggest you call Marriott Rewards Customer Care because it is not unusual for emailed requests of this type to be denied.
If you prefer to earn bonus airline miles instead of Marriott Rewards points, and have your profile set with that preference, here is your special MegaMiles link. The “GO GET IT” link below will only function for those electing to earn Marriott Rewards points.
We suggest you review all the terms of each offer, but we’ve listed a few of the most important ones:
An “Eligible Stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs
Nights spent while redeeming an award and Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for this promotion
Only 1 room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stays
Stays at Marriott’s exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton, will count as eligible for this promotion