Expiration Date – December 11, 2016
By: Liza Weeks
We greatly appreciate when you click on any of our links or ads and book a stay directly on our partner’s website where you’ll enjoy the best rate!
The shoulder and off season (September through March) are a great time to visit Europe, according to travel guru Rick Steves. Attractions are less crowded and prices are generally lower. If you want to take advantage of this prime time to head across the pond, consider American Airlines - they are running a great promotion along with their oneworld partner airlines!
Round-trip flights to Europe booked and flown by December 11, 2016, can earn you up to 30,000 AAdavantage bonus miles! Be sure to use promo code NAF16 when booking your reservation.
The amount of bonus miles earned varies by the fare class purchased. Check it out below:
At trvlvip we value AAdvantage miles at 2 cents a pop, meaning that is the minimum value we seek when redeeming our miles. That being said, the maximum 30,000 miles you can receive for one round-trip is worth $600!
Strings attached? Sure there are. Here are some of the important ones:
- This offer is only valid for flights between the US, Canada and Mexico and Europe, operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair and OpenSkies
- You may receive bonus miles for up to two round-trip flights through this promotion
- You must be an American Airlines AAdvantage member to participate, which is free to join if you haven’t already
- Miles earned through this promotion do not count toward Elite-status qualification or AAdavantage Million Miler status
- Half of the miles will be posted to your account after each qualified segment is completed
Take a trip to Europe, avoid the crowds and inflated prices and get a bundle of bonus miles while you are at it! Sounds like a pretty good plan to us.
We greatly appreciate when you click on any of our links or ads and book a stay directly on the travel partner's website to enjoy the best rate! We have the potential to receive compensation at no cost to you, which allows us to provide our helpful travel updates and advice to you FREE of charge! For more information see our Advertising Policy. Many thanks!